This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for New Journey PAC (newjourneypac.org and newjourneypac.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
1. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Unless you specifically ask us not to, we may share this information to our affiliates and partners on occasion; and, we may share your information with other third party organizations for promotional purposes.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time through automated links located in our newsletter or on this site. If you do not see any opt-out links, please email us directly at: email@example.com. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Our payment processor is Anedot, our registrar provider and host is Google Domains. They are first class in the protection of your data, however, we are limited by the services they provide. We use third-party services to host and protect your data . When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.