LEGAL ITEMS: PRIVACY, DISCLAIMER, TERMS
Disclaimer for Donations
When people donate they agree to the following:
1. I am a United States citizen or a foreign national lawfully admitted with permanent residence status in the United States (e.g., a "green card holder")
2. This contribution is made from the funds of the donor identified above, and is not reimbursed by another.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors), or a national bank.
4. If the contribution is from a corporation or business entity, it is a US chartered corporation or business.
5. This contribution is made on a credit or debit card of the donor listed above for which the donor has legal obligation to pay, and is not made on the card of another.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of each donor whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Contributions to New Journey PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Contributions are not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes and will be used in connection with federal elections. Contributions from foreign nationals or entities are prohibited. Use of the name and likeness of any candidate or officeholder is for the purpose of this PACs political communication only and IN NO WAY indicates any authorization by, affiliation with, direction from, or endorsement by that person of any kind.
PAID FOR BY NEW JOURNEY PAC
NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE'S COMMITTEE
email@example.com | www.newjourneypac.org
Contributions are not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes and will be used in connection with federal elections. Contributions from foreign nationals or entities are prohibited. Use of the name and likeness of any candidate or officeholder is for the purpose of this PACs political communication only and IN NO WAY indicates any authorization by, affiliation with, direction from, or endorsement by that person of any kind. New Journey PAC C/O Webster, Chamberlain & Bean 1747 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW - Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20006